We hung the wine stave chandelier all by ourselves!
Of course, no wiring was involved....
....But we did have to use a drill to repair one of the slats as well as drill a hole in the candles to fit over the spikes.
The hard part was attaching the rope and tying the knot. We stood on a chair on the table to reach the ceiling.
At first I wasn't sure about this fixture. I was afraid it was too big, but after it was hung, I realized it was what the room needed. It has presence, where the other one didn't.
Sunday morning, I am still loving the new chandelier!
Now, let's hope Big Daddy's Antiques remembers to send the wooden ball that hangs from the bottom......
I'm joining Susan at Between Naps on the Porch for Metamorphosis Monday.
Be sure to visit and see all the other participants.